BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 28 November 2010

Part 2 — Your First Crush

Okay, so. This story goes waaay back.
My first proper crush was two years ago, and I've never ever told them I liked them so it's still a secret :-)
I didn't tell anyone at the time and I only told a few about it now.
He never noticed me, and it killed me to know how far away I was from ever being able to call him mine. I remember when a friend of mine kissed him, it hurt so much that I cried for hours even though I hardly knew the guy. He was my reason for going where I did all summer and I was able to just watch how beautiful he was. He was my definition of perfect and anyone who dated him I was extremely jealous of, and I hated them.
I can't explain to you how much I really did love him back then. Even when I see him now, two years later, I somehow get all the feelings rushing through every single part of my body as I fall back in love with him. I don't know what it is that attracted me to him so much but now, whoever I see who looks the slightest bit like him I can feel myself falling back in love with him, or whoever it is.
I haven't spoken to him for maybe a year, or longer. I see him around every now and then or he's on my facebook news feed. I just can't help but think how amazing he was once to me and how I felt for him and sometimes I wish I had done more to make him notice me though at the time I did everything I possibly could.
That summer was amazing. After two years, strangely, I somehow still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment